Quantitative Research Methods II: Causal Inference (Teaching Assistant, Spring 2021)
- Research design and statistical methods for causal inference, including experiments, matching, regression, panel methods, difference-in-differences, synthetic control methods, instrumental variable estimation, regression discontinuity designs, causal mediation analysis, nonparametric bounds, and sensitivity analysis.
- Student Rating: 6.9 out of 7
Math Camp I (Co-Instructor, August 2022, August 2023)
- The Math Prefesher is designed to introduce and review core mathematics and programming prerequisites that students need to be successful in the quantitative methods courses in the Political Science department and elsewhere at MIT.
Global Diversity Lab Summer Internship Program (Mentor, Summer 2023)
- Pathways to Political Science Program Website
Additional Training: Kaufman Teaching Certificate Program (Fall 2023)
- Kaufman Teaching Certificate Program at MIT Website